The Laboratory of Molecular Pathogenetics of the Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, BIOCEV Centre, is seeking a highly motivated PhD student for projects
The Laboratory of Molecular Pathogenetics of the Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, BIOCEV Centre, is seeking a highly motivated PhD student for one of these projects:
- Transcription regulatory networks in neurosensory development
- Transcription regulation in the development
and function of pancreatic endocrine cells
- MSc, MRes, Diploma or an equivalent degree in Biology, Biomedicine, Chemistry or related sciences, to be obtained latest by the start of the fall term in September 2019
- Ability to co-operate with other team members
- High motivation and determination
- Work in a modern equipped laboratory within the newly built BIOCEV Resarch Centre
- The position will include 0.5-0.8 FTE as Research Assistant position as another benefit to full scholarship
- Involvement in research on transgenic mouse models
- Young and friendly international team
Send us your CV and some brief information about yourself on this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about our Laboratory please click here
We hereby inform you that the Institute of Biotechnology CAS, v. i. i. shall process your personal data only to the extent for the purposes of selection of a suitable employee and closure of a contract of employment in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
More details on the processing of personal data of an applicant for open position are available at web site: http://www.ibt.cas.cz/o-ustavu/GDPR.html.All information HERE.