First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague Charles University in Prague

We Are Here To Help You

Do you need help or information and you don’t know who to turn to?

Contact us!

How can I change my personal data in SIS?


1) Sign in to your SIS.

(If you don't know how please follow this link)

2) Go to section "Personal data" which is at the bottom of the page with big I icon.

3) On the green line there is section "Data change", please click on it.

4) Change what is necessary and press button "Save".


Page ranking: manage