POINT program (Support for Internationalization of Charles University) is one of the supporting tools of financing activities aimed to increase the level of internationalisation Charles University (CU). POINT is intended for short-term trips abroad for a maximum of three weeks.
Financial support for:
Student mobility activities
- summer schools (with the exception of language courses);
- Short-term unpaid student internships up to a maximum of 3 weeks,
- Participation in International competitions and championships,
- Participation in Student conferences or
- Attending meetings related to the internationalisation of Charles University activities.
- Stays of student representatives of a faculty at meetings within the framework of international university networks (such as Coimbra Group, LERU, UNICA, Europaeum, etc.); or Short-term stays of academic staff for the purpose of preparing international projects
- Summer schools
- Support for the organisation of international summer schools of a non-economic nature organised by CU faculties or other units; In accordance with the Framework for State Aid for Research and Development and Innovation (2014/C 198/01).
More information at https://cuni.cz/UKEN-924.html