First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague Charles University in Prague

We Are Here To Help You

Do you need help or information and you don’t know who to turn to?

Contact us!

I have lost (destroyed etc.) my index, what should I do?

1) Fill the application form

Print it out from our website or come to pick application form up in students office. In application form you should fill the head with a valid data. In section "Reason for application" describe your lost of index and ask for new one. 

2) Student office will give you new index. You will stick on the 1st page new picture (passport size).

3) Student office will write subjects of particular years to your index again.

4) All subjects which you have passed will be recognized by student officer (not current study year) and in the section notes the officer will give you information that this index is a duplicate. For the current  study year of your studies you will have to visit all teachers and ask them to write again  results from your exams. 

Page ranking: manage