First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague Charles University in Prague

We Are Here To Help You

Do you need help or information and you don’t know who to turn to?

Contact us!

I want to terminate my studies. What should I do?

1) Fill in the “Notification of termination of studies” and Exit medical check up form- make sure to provide your contact address and email

· Enclose proof that shows that you haven’t got any outstanding loans or debts in the library (Institute of Scientific Information)

2) Send them by post or bring these documents personally to the study department (Katerinska 32, 12108 Praha 2 Czech Republic)

3) Find an official document stating termination of your studies at First Faculty in your letter box within 30 days of its receipt by the study department.



Page ranking: manage